Sunday, September 14

The Five Temptresses

One man's dream is another man's nightmare...

Yesterday, i was working a normal Saturday dayshift at TZ NB, and 5 girls came up to me. "Seven dollars please" one of them said. Typical high school girls going to take photos, nothing wrong with that.

"Can you make it Ten dollars?"
"Sure. That's another three dollars"
"Can't you just give us ten dollars? The other guy last time did it for us?"

Surely the integrity of TZ staff was better than this. Or is it?...

"OK, so you want me to put ten on your card?". She nods, with puppy dog eyes. "Can you pass me your card?"

I am a man. What am i to do when there are five girls, giving me all their attention, asking me to do something "everyone does" SO EASILY. So as a TZ employee, providing A+ customer service i did it.

I picked up a pen and wrote 10 on her card, not knowing my small act of defiance would lead to a three hour battle.

Regardless, i resisted temptaion, despite how persistent they were. I pity any of their boyfriends, because they were viscious with the whip. They were pretty tactful in the way they approached/hunted their prey. The way they asked for free games, for my number, for plush toys.
There was no end to their demands, none of which i satisfied. Why would i give them free toys? Why would i give them my number? So they can badger me about how i OWE them toys?
Please....Do i look that desperate?

On a side note, i genuinely thought they were good people and I look forward to seeing them another day

No comments: