Monday, June 16

Momentary Interval

I'm currently in the break, between my two sets of exams. My first three exams: Human Biology Theorey, Chemistry and Pharmaceutics. I think i failed 2 of the three exams, which means supps...

No need for the finer details. The gist of it is i decided to go play basketball, go shopping, and got sidetracked by technology during an all-nighter.

I now have a break, almost a week's worth, to rest - not too much though. i should be studying of course. NOT TRUE. I've been working everyday after exams, and i just spent a solid four hours going through blogs and facebook... Hmm, i think i have finally mastered the art of procrastination... Too bad it takes me NO WHERE in life.

But tomorrow's going to be different. I'm going to wake up, go to work to sign some papers, come back, and then study. Maybe i'll play a few games at TZ......

*points at pile of chemistry lectures*
"I feel like tearing it up, and setting it on fire so i'll never look at it ever again, but i know i'll need it for the supp" - Lex

No comments: